Premiums coming down fast

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

acraft1

Reaction score
I have a NEW Raptor 802a package for sale. It is currently in production. Hood Graphics, Twin Panel Roof, Exterior Graphics, Tailgate step and applique, Tech Package, Adaptive Cruise Control. MSRP at $68575 will sell for $70,000. Call Robert Craft at 256-655-6295 you can also text.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Monsoon Chopper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just found one listed at $7000 under msrp so figured it was too good to be true but called anyway. When sales called back they said it was actually only $4000 under msrp. I said I'd take it but you're 4 hours away. Either ship or hold and I'll get it next week. She told me the manager would call me back. It's been about an hour. My guess is they figured it out and won't hold the price. I'll let you know know.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I found this in AZ. before I bought mine. i said I would ignore this, just sell it to me at MSRP. They said no, they wanted $20k, even with publishing this! They actually had 2 listed like this.

F1601F7C-DEB8-4C15-997A-5A8E250D95F2.png

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called back and she said the manager was busy but would call. That was around 10 am. Called again at 2 and no answer and no return call. If they screwed up,which i know they did, they should just tell me. Instead I'm hanging around waiting.

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

I found this in AZ. before I bought mine. i said I would ignore this, just sell it to me at MSRP. They said no, they wanted $20k, even with publishing this! They actually had 2 listed like this.

F1601F7C-DEB8-4C15-997A-5A8E250D95F2.png
They should honor it especially if it's on their own site. I think it's basically the same as bait and switch. The real problem is that i have no idea how much dealers actually want for their tricks unless the price is over msrp. If it's msrp or under you don't know if it's actually the price or not.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some ******** internet sells personal made a mistake I'd imagine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GM3SF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The reason people are having to pay so much for these things is because the truck is so "scarce", right? Thats also why so many people can't even order one. How do these people feel when they see THIS!!
raptors-to-china.png

hewster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just found one listed at $7000 under msrp so figured it was too good to be true but called anyway. When sales called back they said it was actually only $4000 under msrp. I said I'd take it but you're 4 hours away. Either ship or hold and I'll get it next week. She told me the manager would call me back. It's been about an hour. My guess is they figured it out and won't hold the price. I'll let you know know.

I would have made the deposit and ask for the email confirmation.

KTMRC8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The reason people are having to pay so much for these things is because the truck is so "scarce", right? Thats also why so many people can't even order one. How do these people feel when they see THIS!!
raptors-to-china.png

It's capitalism...big deal. As someone already mentioned, they are probably getting a huge markup on those, so why not sell them over there...

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It appears to me the title of this thread needs to change. All of the evidence in this thread points toward the premium not coming down fast.

KTMRC8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It appears to me the title of this thread needs to change. All of the evidence in this thread points toward the premium not coming down fast.

Haha...well it is all relative...lol.

My dealership has 5 Raptors on the lot, all with 30k markups....I know they would come down to the 10k range, so I guess that falls under the category "coming down fast", but it seems like most others are steadfast at 5k.