SPV Let down (RESOLVED)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Implications for the rest of us too. We start throwing shade at the supporting vendors for minor reasons, but more importantly not acknowledging that SPV has apologized PROFUSELY. IN PUBLIC!! SEVERAL TIMES we give a strong disincentive for them to continue here. We’re a community here and sometimes we make mistakes but we have to own our mistakes and do what we can to make them right.

If SPV takes a hit from this, we ALL take a hit. If they deserved the hit, I’d be on the other side but like you said, zero to defcon 1 in a very short time.
If you do leave this up, please at least update the title to indicate issue resolved.

And thanks for wading in on this. I don’t care what @The Car Stereo Company says about you !
when i was a vendor here, i dropped what i was doing if someone had even just a question about something. i actually removed my center console and headliner in my truck on a few occasions for someone who wasnt even a customer yet. i dont think i ever got a negative post. but as a business, you cant please everyone. there will always be that someone who isnt happy with you. i also side with spv on this because in a matter of 2 weeks the issue was resolved. there are threads with issues with other vendors that have lasted several months. 2 weeks including shipping times is pretty damn good, even if its for smaller items like this.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
when i was a vendor here, i dropped what i was doing if someone had even just a question about something. i actually removed my center console and headliner in my truck on a few occasions for someone who wasnt even a customer yet. i dont think i ever got a negative post. but as a business, you cant please everyone. there will always be that someone who isnt happy with you. i also side with spv on this because in a matter of 2 weeks the issue was resolved. there are threads with issues with other vendors that have lasted several months. 2 weeks including shipping times is pretty damn good, even if its for smaller items like this.
What do you mean when you were a vendor? You still drop what you’re doing to help FRF members

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i s
What do you mean when you were a vendor? You still drop what you’re doing to help FRF members
i still try. after i sold the shop and moved, i wasnt able to spend the time like i did. i could have my guys keep working while i got to mess around with my truck..... a lot..... now its whenever i can get to my truck. and most questions dont require me to go look anymore so knowledge is power here

Status
Not open for further replies.