SPV Let down (RESOLVED)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Sidney, I think you’re wasting your keystrokes here, unfortunate though it may be. I’ve already tried pointing out the potential impact from this but it was similarly wasted keystrokes.

Maybe ask @Big Blue to whack this entire thread, a bit extreme, but some people won’t allow themselves to accept anything less than turning back time to undo the past and rewrite history. I don’t take post/thread deletion lightly, I moderate elsewhere myself but I don’t need to deal with stuff like this. You can see a bunch of us have already made the same request as you, largely because the FRF supporting vendors do go the extra mile. As you’ve shown here and as many other supporting vendors have.

200.gif

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sidney, I think you’re wasting your keystrokes here, unfortunate though it may be. I’ve already tried pointing out the potential impact from this but it was similarly wasted keystrokes.

Maybe ask @Big Blue to whack this entire thread, a bit extreme, but some people won’t allow themselves to accept anything less than turning back time to undo the past and rewrite history. I don’t take post/thread deletion lightly, I moderate elsewhere myself but I don’t need to deal with stuff like this. You can see a bunch of us have already made the same request as you, largely because the FRF supporting vendors do go the extra mile. As you’ve shown here and as many other supporting vendors have.

View attachment 460629

I completely agree on all fronts, and I know it was probably wasted time and writing, but I would be remiss if I didn't at least use my own voice in response since it was a customer I had attempted to help originally. It's sad that it even came to all of this over something so simple that was fixed already, too.

I can't thank you and all of the other FRF members enough for your kind words and your support. It really means a lot to John and me that you all have been so kind and supportive of us. I'll reach out to @Big Blue and pick his brain on a resolution here because it would be really terrible for such a simple misunderstanding to result in large-scale and unwarranted impacts stemming from mostly unsubstantiated claims.

Thanks again and I hope you have a great day!

-Sidney @ SPV Parts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I just sent him a message.

Thank you for your support and kindness here. We truly appreciate the FRF community rallying behind us and having such kind things to say in the wake of this post. I never want to steal anyone's voice or rob them of an opinion, but this just seemed extreme and unfounded. Especially since it was a simple thing that was resolved immediately, and the OP won't edit the title to show that.

I'm just hoping this mess can get rectified and cleared up as soon as possible because it is really detracting from my ability to work with other customers and move forward.

Thanks again to everyone for being so kind and supportive to us. We truly appreciate you!

-Sidney @ SPV Parts

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can't please everyone. Some people are just crappy customers. SPV has always been great whenever I have purchased from them. They also help out and provide good information to the forum. However, deleting this thread is a bit much.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can't please everyone. Some people are just crappy customers. SPV has always been great whenever I have purchased from them. They also help out and provide good information to the forum. However, deleting this thread is a bit much.
They’re also just as willing to help people who are struggling with products they did not sell. Nothing but great things to say about SPV

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you for your understanding and for allowing us to earn your business.

I really would just like it if the OP could indicate in his title that it was resolved for the sake of search engines picking up our name in the title and misleading anyone to think we didn't do our best to fix the issues that he had. I never want to steal anyone's voice or prevent them from sharing opinions. I just hope for authenticity and truth when customers are sharing on a public forum, and a lot of what was claimed in this post was not actually completely factual, or at the very least there were omissions of fact that would make a huge difference in the bigger picture.

No matter what the outcome, though, the silver-lining is seeing so many wonderful and kind responses from so many of you FRF members.
I've always said this was my favorite group of customers to work with and I still mean it. You all can call or text me anytime you need help with anything at all. I am always absolutely willing to do anything I can to help you. :happy107:

Thanks!
-Sidney @ SPV Parts
(317) 934-6778

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They’re also just as willing to help people who are struggling with products they did not sell. Nothing but great things to say about SPV
Yeah, I truly appreciate you acknowledging that. I do get a lot of calls from people just looking for anyone to help them because, so few companies actually answer phones and help people with questions anymore.

I got a call on Friday from a gentleman who just needed help figuring out what clutch he had in his 2008 Roush P51 Mustang. He wasn't looking to buy anything, but he just couldn't find anyone else to help him. Of course, I was going to make sure he got that information because it didn't hurt me to help another person out in the same way I would hope someone would try to help me if they could. The payoff is simply knowing I've helped someone. Period. Nothing more. Nothing less.

I think that's what's missing from a lot of companies anymore.
I just try to be a kind human and hope that others recognize that and reflect it back. I do honestly try to be the change I'd like to see in the world, and if more people were that way, we wouldn't all be commenting on threads like this one.

Thanks again for having such kind words for us.

-Sidney @ SPV Parts

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
At this point, with all the positive comments regarding SPV in this thread, leaving it up might make more sense. When I read reviews, I always read the follow up to see if it is just a customer that created their own problem or if it is in fact a bad product or company. In this case, it has clearly been shown it is the former. There are a lot of positive thoughts regarding SPV in the 5 pages so far. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.