GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thereject

Reaction score
I placed my order on 8/15. My dealer told me that he got an order confirmation from ford today and that I should have a build date next week. Does that make sense? Is that the natural order progression?

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have VIN# and it diesnt pull up on either site I'd say something is off for sure. Etis has always recognized the VIN and as this week I now have a window sticker that matches my order that matches my VIN

oops, too much ETOH I guess

brons130

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you would like to check your status of raptor build go to Facebook and go on ford service page. Private message them your vin # and that you are wanting a status of your raptor and they will get back to fairly quickly 10-15 mins usually. If you don't have your vin call your dealer and they will give it to you. If you have one assigned that is. I think they are only open monday thru friday and sat 11:30-8 eastern. I've done it a few times

Last edited:

netskater12

Reaction score
Thanks Just tried Facebook and they got with an update in 15 minutes. My raptor vin was on etis. The build date is 10-24-2016. Although they did get back only that it is in production with no ETA

Raptor Driver

Reaction score
What color were you getting? And you changed it to?

And you paid MSRP or over? I heard in like California, dealers were charging 10-12k over MSRP.

I ordered white, thought about going to "magnetic". I decided to stay with white.

Changed from Magnetic to Avalanche Gray. Paid MSRP in Virginia back in mid Sept.