GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StrikerHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine for 6k under MSRP
I call BS here. $6k under MSRP would be also equate to $3,592 less than Invoice if you ordered a SCREW totally naked and somewhere on the order of $4,659 less than Invoice if you ordered it with Equipment Group 802A and another $2k worth of add-ons. While it's very possible to expect deals at or near, and maybe, just maybe, below Invoice at some point in the future, I do not, for an instant, believe you got that kind of a deal now.

Show us your equipment list and I'll tell you the real Invoice and MSRP. I suspect that your dealer fed you a line of crap, or you are simply in error.
Respectfully,

acg90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^^4th this. If you paid 6k under MSRP you'd be talking in terms of invoice. As in I paid 2k under invoice or whatever it'd turn out being.

Here's what $1000 over invoice in VA turns out to be with my options.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-11-07 at 11.12.54 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-11-07 at 11.12.54 AM.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 148

StrikerHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^^4th this. If you paid 6k under MSRP you'd be talking in terms of invoice. As in I paid 2k under invoice or whatever it'd turn out being.

Here's what $1000 over invoice in VA turns out to be with my options.
That's a hell of a deal ACG90, you should be DAMNED pleased with scoring that one.

acg90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a hell of a deal ACG90, you should be DAMNED pleased with scoring that one.

I certainly am! When I inquired on 1k over invoice the internet sales manager asked the owner and the owner gave the all clear. I was later told that there was a miscommunication and the owner thought he was giving the ok for 1k over sticker. Fortunately for me (and anyone else who does business with them) they stuck to their word and didn't even try to get out of the initial agreement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dredlin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I certainly am! When I inquired on 1k over invoice the internet sales manager asked the owner and the owner gave the all clear. I was later told that there was a miscommunication and the owner thought he was giving the ok for 1k over sticker. Fortunately for me (and anyone else who does business with them) they stuck to their word and didn't even try to get out of the initial agreement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell of a dealership !! Nice to know they are out there.

StrikerHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell of a dealership !! Nice to know they are out there.
Damn Straight, If I were you I'd plaster their name all over these forums as examples of how to do business, then I'd point out the posts to the salesman and the owner to let them know that even though they might have lost out on a few thousand dollars, it earned them a lot of free advertising...