GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lightman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Etis puts in 30.11.0002 for every vehicle till its built then the date will change to your build date.

Cotus can not track raptors.

Your truck will be built the 5th of december, and hopfully arive at your dealer the 24th. Merry Christmas.

Solsurfr that's gonna be rough when the dealer is closed for the holiday and your truck isn't 'prepped' yet!! Hope for your sake it comes the 23rd!

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Solsurfr that's gonna be rough when the dealer is closed for the holiday and your truck isn't 'prepped' yet!! Hope for your sake it comes the 23rd!

Haha! i'm in no rush. i've waited this long and with all the craziness around that time, i wouldn't mind picking it up the first week of the year so I don't get all the hub-ub from the extended family that will be here... lol

Lightman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha! i'm in no rush. i've waited this long and with all the craziness around that time, i wouldn't mind picking it up the first week of the year so I don't get all the hub-ub from the extended family that will be here... lol

Dear Ford, can you please give me his build date and give him my unscheduled clean? He's in no rush!! ;)

Slade

Reaction score
Tracking fail

For what it's worth, I have been trying to track my Raptor on the FordEtis site with my VIN. Was told by my dealer it Went to production last Friday but the build date consistently read 30.11.0002 even today AFTER my dealer said it was produced and now waiting on ETA. Also could not view the window sticker. So don't lose hope if you cannot see progress...

Last edited:

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For what it's worth, I have been trying to track my Raptor on the FordEtis site with my VIN. Was told by my dealer it Went to production last Friday but the build date consistently read 30.11.0002 even today AFTER my dealer said it was produced and now waiting on ETA. Also could not view the window sticker. So don't lose hope if you cannot see progress...

If you can't view the window sticker it hasn't been built yet. Those appear like 5 days before its actually built.

Slade

Reaction score
If you can't view the window sticker it hasn't been built yet. Those appear like 5 days before its actually built.
Asked my dealer if he could see the window sticker and he replied "Can't see it, but it's been built trust me", and I do. Have been straight shooters in the past. The most honest service Dept I have ever seen at a dealership. Oh, and getting the Raptor at sticker. Thank you Soo Motors!