GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just heard confirmation from a Dearborn insider that they are still waiting for the OKTB (okay to buy) before they can ship. No more details given.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph....WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE THEY WAITING FOR????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cusenation7

Reaction score
Messaged FB customer service and got a reply back that the build date for my Raptor is November 17th with a delivery date still to be determined... The window sticker stated delivery was by convoy so my guess is they will start cranking them out soon and ship when they can fully load those transport era to make it as cost efficient for them... Here's to hoping I get it in time for Christmas!!!! They are coming guys stay patient!

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Messaged FB customer service and got a reply back that the build date for my Raptor is November 17th with a delivery date still to be determined... The window sticker stated delivery was by convoy so my guess is they will start cranking them out soon and ship when they can fully load those transport era to make it as cost efficient for them... Here's to hoping I get it in time for Christmas!!!! They are coming guys stay patient!

That means nothing. They have lots full of Raptors waiting to go by convoy now.