Truck shut off while driving and popped DTC's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NickW

NickW

Reaction score
Thanks. All ABS DTC's are gone now that I replaced those parts listed in my original post (except the sensor, I did not replace it).

I still have the C1B15:15-08 DTC (circuit short to battery or open) for the driver door module. At this point I don't notice any problems occurring with the DDM and after following the service manual, it recommended that I replace the driver mirror. I'm not going to worry about it for now.

I am still receiving the FCIM DTC's:
U0155 - lost communication with Instrument Panel Cluster Control Module (IPC)
U0253 - lost Communication with Accessory Protocol Interface Module
U0401 - invalid data received from ECM/PCM “A.”
U0452 - invalid data received rom Restraints Control Module

Not sure why, I haven't had a chance to try and figure out what is causing these, but I'm also not noticing any problems with how the truck is functioning. I'll probably do some searching around on the forums and see what the service manual has to say. I'm questioning if it's another harness problem, or possibly the module itself.

Anyway, hope this helps someone in the future that has similar problems. Thanks for the input.

FordTechOne

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks. All ABS DTC's are gone now that I replaced those parts listed in my original post (except the sensor, I did not replace it).

I still have the C1B15:15-08 DTC (circuit short to battery or open) for the driver door module. At this point I don't notice any problems occurring with the DDM and after following the service manual, it recommended that I replace the driver mirror. I'm not going to worry about it for now.

I am still receiving the FCIM DTC's:
U0155 - lost communication with Instrument Panel Cluster Control Module (IPC)
U0253 - lost Communication with Accessory Protocol Interface Module
U0401 - invalid data received from ECM/PCM “A.”
U0452 - invalid data received rom Restraints Control Module

Not sure why, I haven't had a chance to try and figure out what is causing these, but I'm also not noticing any problems with how the truck is functioning. I'll probably do some searching around on the forums and see what the service manual has to say. I'm questioning if it's another harness problem, or possibly the module itself.

Anyway, hope this helps someone in the future that has similar problems. Thanks for the input.

If you have no related symptoms those network DTCs can be ignored. They typically set due to high network traffic.