New member and Order Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

27fn82bf8

Reaction score
Update. Got a hold of Ford and gave them my Order code and Sales code. The lady that was helping me said that my order for an ''F450" was received and awaiting production. I said an F450? She said yes sir, that is what we are showing in our system. Called my dealer back and the order sheet I had signed and had was different than the one the dealer submitted. Not sure how that happened. Got the updated order sheet and called back and they were able to give me all of the correct info. It was indeed the raptor I ordered. They gave me the VIN and it is scheduled to be built the week of 7/22. Interesting series of events lol. Now we just hope the build date doesn't get pushed back.
Awesome to hear, glad you got it all worked out! I was really impressed at how helpful the rep was when I called.
Looks like be both have the same build week also, mine was ordered on the 05/29 and have the 07/22 build week.