How to purchase a new truck.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt350shelby

Reaction score
My current ride is a Gen2 2017 Raptor which I'm completely satisfied with, but I ran across a 24 Raptor with the 802A package that though it was really nice. I have reached out to several dealerships in the Raleigh, NC area and even one dealership in Texas. trucks seem to be anywhere from 5-15K over MSRP. Is this the norm now? I don't remember paying over MSRP when I purchased my Gen 2. I don't mind travelling to go get a new truck but I can't find a dealer that wants to work with me at Fords MSRP. I'm also curious to know If there is a process for just ordering a vehicle without the dealer markup and added sales gimics (actually even had a salesperson yesterday tell me I had to order the vehicle with the dealer mandated graffine wax, tire warranty and window tint package for $995 which I wasn't interested in and just ended up walking out. It's getting kind of frustrating to just find a good dealership. Can anyone in the forum recommend a good dealership.

Thanks, Gary
Do you have Facebook? “No Markup Ford Raptor” is where you need to check out . Good luck !

gt350shelby

Reaction score
My current ride is a Gen2 2017 Raptor which I'm completely satisfied with, but I ran across a 24 Raptor with the 802A package that though it was really nice. I have reached out to several dealerships in the Raleigh, NC area and even one dealership in Texas. trucks seem to be anywhere from 5-15K over MSRP. Is this the norm now? I don't remember paying over MSRP when I purchased my Gen 2. I don't mind travelling to go get a new truck but I can't find a dealer that wants to work with me at Fords MSRP. I'm also curious to know If there is a process for just ordering a vehicle without the dealer markup and added sales gimics (actually even had a salesperson yesterday tell me I had to order the vehicle with the dealer mandated graffine wax, tire warranty and window tint package for $995 which I wasn't interested in and just ended up walking out. It's getting kind of frustrating to just find a good dealership. Can anyone in the forum recommend a good dealership.

Thanks, Gary
Try this Facebook page… no markup ford raptor