What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IIAWAH808

Reaction score
Finally got the lift and wheels on.

Tried to get SDI Top Hats with zero luck after waiting for a long time. Ended up Installing Foutz 2" Front Collars. I still need to install my rear 1/2" level up spacers.

Had to trim front fenders for clearance for some slight rubbing. This wasn't my original wheel/tire combo but couldn't pass on such a great deal. Will be swapping out the chrome lugs for black lugs when they come in.

20x10 -18 Lock Offroad Krawlers
37x12.5r20 Falken RT's

Raptor 4.jpg

Last edited:

kirkb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll keep an eye out for that LP frame. I'm in SoCal but a Rams fan. We're the minority out here when it compares to 49er fans!

Let's get some Raptor runs going! Santa Clarita has some nice trails I've heard
I am just in Newbury Park, so I am sure will see each other around town at some point.

While I am duty bound to hate the Rams, it has been cool having them here in TO for the past couple of years, sad to see them move to the valley. I also love that I get one “home” game every season at SoFi that does not require travel.

mleaky

Reaction score
I have those lights lying around too and was thinking along the same lines. Which SPV harness is it, and do the lights come on with reverse, or via an upfitter switch?

I have mine wired to do both, reverse and upfitter switch

SPV Harness:

SPV Parts FULL LENGTH REAR Harness - SPV Harness System (Works with MANY vehicles, See Details) - Standard (Includes Add on Connectors for lights without connectors) / No - No Relay Needed

SPV Parts Harness Taillight Connector Adapter (Powers Reverse Lights/Backlights) - SPV Harness System (Works with MANY vehicles, See Details) - 21-24 Ford F-150 (Raptor/Lariat/Limited/Plat/Tremor) (LED Tails)

SPV Parts Harness 2 Pole MOLEX Connector Adapters for Ford OEM Rigid Fogs (Pair) - SPV Harness System (Works with MANY vehicles, See Details)