What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They had so many awesome builds there, it was really cool to see them all (and ride in one). Made my stock 35 truck look like a Maverick when parked next to them.

When do you get yours back?
Their shop is incredible! I will be flying out from socal in a few weeks hopefully.

kpecks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not tagged, but more curious, why do you think this direction is better? Now the boards aren't as wide down near the front tire, which leaves more area exposed for rocks to get thrown past them. I love hearing rocks hit my running boards, it means they aren't hitting my bed sides.
Everything lines up better. More board for the rear passengers to step on. I don’t step on the front part of the step as it’s under the front of the door. I have some flaps going on so not too concerned w rocks.

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everything lines up better. More board for the rear passengers to step on. I don’t step on the front part of the step as it’s under the front of the door. I have some flaps going on so not too concerned w rocks.
I have Rokblokz on my truck, and they work great, but you'd be surprised how much still kicks under that area and is caught by the running board.

Arizona Free

Reaction score
I live in So Cal, but I am a life long 49er fan and season ticket holder.
Whew…. that was close.

Honest question….

Are they done kneeling and protesting Law Enforcement yet up there?

Maybe they will finally bring back Craperdick?

Dam.. sorry. I kind went off on the Patriotism thing.