What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SeasickLI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s probably the deal of the year man. I just checked again and wheels alone are going for like $2200 in my area. With tires, around $3,000. Wow. Good for you man. When I decide to go 37’s in the next few months I hope I can find that kinda deal lol

Now I’m just on a mission to find a 5th for a spare! Just keep checking marketplace randomly.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Climbed all around under the truck and coated it with Amsoil MPHD. Worked well on last two Rators so did it again. I previously painted anything that needed it. I am glad that is done....just had to take 2 showers to get the overspray smell off of me. Wanted to get it done before heading to 4x4 beach.

MPHD.jpg

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I drove out to Hurricane to have them install it. I likely could have done it myself if it was a bolt on, but with the frame cut, I didnt want to mess anything up.
Nice! I feel the same way about the install. My truck was the blue one in their shop, getting the same bumper as you haha. Thanks for posting to show what it will look like.

Dnovakovic4

Reaction score
Found this bad boy today. Much prefer the twin turbos though!
Also can't say enough about the swarfworks mount for the ARB compressor! Out of the way and holds strong!

IMG_7663.jpgIMG_0633.jpg

kirkb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! I feel the same way about the install. My truck was the blue one in their shop, getting the same bumper as you haha. Thanks for posting to show what it will look like.
They had so many awesome builds there, it was really cool to see them all (and ride in one). Made my stock 35 truck look like a Maverick when parked next to them.

When do you get yours back?