What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tcm glx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also ditched the tips. Just some turn downs right behind the rear tire. Still
Have the spare. No change what so ever in sound.

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
Bought it tonight and picked up these beauties 10 mins after leaving the dealership. I may run 37’s on the black ones but what do you think?
I would powder coat in black before you get them mounted, since Ford updated the flares, bumpers from gray to black on the 24's.

wmflyfisher

Reaction score
Finally got the lift and wheels on.

Tried to get SDI Top Hats with zero luck after waiting for a long time. Ended up Installing Foutz 2" Front Collars. I still need to install my rear 1/2" level up spacers.

Had to trim front fenders for clearance for some slight rubbing. This wasn't my original wheel/tire combo but couldn't pass on such a great deal. Will be swapping out the chrome lugs for black lugs when they come in.

20x10 -18 Lock Offroad Krawlers
37x12.5r20 Falken RT's

View attachment 463892
Did you remove the coilovers to install the collar? If not, how was that?

IIAWAH808

Reaction score
Did you remove the coilovers to install the collar? If not, how was that?
Didn’t remove the shocks. Just used spring compressor/clamps.

Compressed the spring, bunggied the spring/clamps up, dropped lower control arm, tapped/mallet the perch up and installed the foutz collars.

Slowly uncompressed the springs, and was set. I didn’t remove or disconnect anything at all.

Straight to alignment shop and stumbled across my current wheel setup and made the hard decision to go with it.

I have te37xt’s on order along with geolander mt’s. Super lightweight setup. So I’ll have two sets of wheels and tires lol.

I live in Honolulu, I don’t need performance as I can’t drive fast due to traffic and I don’t offroad. Purely aesthetic reasons. Smh