What Tire Jack do you travel with on your 37?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kirkb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pro Eagle CO2 jack is in my opinion the best option if not going for a full size floor jack. Can’t beat the size, speed, and ability to also use it to inflate tires.
Will the Pro Eagle Co2 jack fit behind the seat where the stock jack goes? I would love to have something a bit more capable for off road use, but dont want to haul around a large Pro Eagle floor jack in the bed every day if I can avoid it.

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will the Pro Eagle Co2 jack fit behind the seat where the stock jack goes? I would love to have something a bit more capable for off road use, but dont want to haul around a large Pro Eagle floor jack in the bed every day if I can avoid it.

I haven’t tried but I’m pretty sure the jack would fit without the carry case that it comes with.

I have mine mounted on a built right panel in the bed. It’s been mounted for about 2yrs without issue and I have full use of the bed. No problem carrying lumber, motorcycles, etc.

Attachments

• IMG_2598.jpeg
    IMG_2598.jpeg
    222.4 KB · Views: 36