What Tire Jack do you travel with on your 37?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pro Eagle CO2 jack is in my opinion the best option if not going for a full size floor jack. Can’t beat the size, speed, and ability to also use it to inflate tires.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This may be off base but so is my brain at times. I was driving few years ago my then brand new Macan Turbo to a freelance job for a new company, my first assignment. Waze took me a wacky way and as I got on highway I hit something that blew my right rear tire. The gods were shining on me that day. We have HELP (highway emergency local patrol) trucks sponsored by insurance companies that are spread around. One happened to come up behind me within 30 seconds of me pulling over. He pulled out what looked like a small inner tube or balloon, stuck it under, hooked up a hose to his truck and it lifted the corner of my car right up. He changed my tire and I was on my way in under ten minutes. He then refused fifty bucks. I don’t know what it was but it sure was efficient.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This may be off base but so is my brain at times. I was driving few years ago my then brand new Macan Turbo to a freelance job for a new company, my first assignment. Waze took me a wacky way and as I got on highway I hit something that blew my right rear tire. The gods were shining on me that day. We have HELP (highway emergency local patrol) trucks sponsored by insurance companies that are spread around. One happened to come up behind me within 30 seconds of me pulling over. He pulled out what looked like a small inner tube or balloon, stuck it under, hooked up a hose to his truck and it lifted the corner of my car right up. He changed my tire and I was on my way in under ten minutes. He then refused fifty bucks. I don’t know what it was but it sure was efficient.
Sounds like an airbag jack?

IMG_6630.jpeg

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is this style as well… seen one used with the jeep crowd once. Some use exhaust and some are pneumatic or both, i believe.
1718968819234.jpeg