Installed 37's on Gen3 35 Raptor - no issues.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeffraptor

Reaction score
For an experiment on how much offset these trucks can handle I put 1.75” wheel spacers on my stock suspension base 2024 with 37” K02’s and it didn’t rub.

BXMBSALLY

Reaction score
So I just bought a set of 37 x 12.50 R17 toyo open country RT trails. Plan on getting some Method 703s in 8.5 width with a +25 offset - based on anyone's experience can I stuff them without doing any suspension work? Eventually I plan on SDI tophat + E-Click but not sure if I can get away with just wheels and tires now or do everything at once - this is a 21 35 package truck

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A little too low for my liking and I’ll be towing a boat occasionally.
I tow a boat with mine, however I am sitting on 35's. The back end will drop, but the rake helps make up for that. I have an all in 6,000 boat and the sag doesn't look too bad hooked up. I don't see where a lift would help with towing. I would actually think it would hurt towing a little.
BTW, your truck looks good.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tow a boat with mine, however I am sitting on 35's. The back end will drop, but the rake helps make up for that. I have an all in 6,000 boat and the sag doesn't look too bad hooked up. I don't see where a lift would help with towing. I would actually think it would hurt towing a little.
BTW, your truck looks good.
It does look good, if I were him id leave it alone as he is going to get the Kardashian syndrome (Basically where you get so much plastic surgery you end up looking like some freak plastic alien with a fat blubbery ass) Too much in that aforementioned case is worse than not enough, but you get the jist. Leave it alone and it will be a better looking, driving and handling truck, don't make it get "Duck Lips", LOL.