New 2024 Raptor is on hand for new products for your 37 Pkg and R Models with new Modular Bumper....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Flushmount bracket for the skinny 30 and/or 40inch light bars utilizing the modular bumper bolts is what I am looking for- appreciate your interest in that project.
Ok sounds good. I am also working with Baja on one for their linkable lights. I don't know if you have seen those? They are the MOTO case and pretty thin. We can probably get them pretty far back. Just another option for anyone else interested. It looks like we can get 7 of them on there.

John

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Interested

This is their current linkable light kit. I think we can get the lights back a lot further.

bakwaas4eva

Reaction score
Ok sounds good. I am also working with Baja on one for their linkable lights. I don't know if you have seen those? They are the MOTO case and pretty thin. We can probably get them pretty far back. Just another option for anyone else interested. It looks like we can get 7 of them on there.

John
Would love to see some visuals on it ... I have not seen those ..keep up the good work I'm waiting on you guys for the final product so I can put an order in... hopefully you have something ready by end of May

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Would love to see some visuals on it ... I have not seen those ..keep up the good work I'm waiting on you guys for the final product so I can put an order in... hopefully you have something ready by end of May
Yep, we are working fast so we have them asap. At the same time, we are paying close attention to detail as you can see in the video with the various designs that have changed.

John