GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cusenation7

Reaction score
Searched my VIN on ETIS and took a screenshot... I don't understand that red part on the far left, seems to be a code "Access to GOASIS (196)" and says Outstanding Vehicle Service Actions... Does this mean there was some sort of part malfunction or replacement? Wonder if this is the reason for being bumped back a few days everytime I check with Ford Service on FB messenger.. Anyone familiar with these codes?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161113-112636.jpg
    Screenshot_20161113-112636.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 215

Cusenation7

Reaction score
Now on the day that my window sticker says is build day, I checked ETIS again and it removed the red flag. That might be a great sign.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161115-094005.jpg
    Screenshot_20161115-094005.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 107

Lightman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I won't say what the exact problem is as I've been asked to keep it quiet, but there was a mechanical problem causing this hold on the OKTB. The problem has been identified and fixed going forward, but all of the current trucks are undergoing a labor/time intensive review to make sure they're good before they go. While it sucks to wait, this is certainly a good thing they're going thru these trucks carefully. Hopefully when they're all reviewed and shipped out (soon), they'll start scheduling again. Still no vin here!

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I won't say what the exact problem is as I've been asked to keep it quiet, but there was a mechanical problem causing this hold on the OKTB. The problem has been identified and fixed going forward, but all of the current trucks are undergoing a labor/time intensive review to make sure they're good before they go. While it sucks to wait, this is certainly a good thing they're going thru these trucks carefully. Hopefully when they're all reviewed and shipped out (soon), they'll start scheduling again. Still no vin here!

Unless you can say what it was and provide some proof, I call BS.