Raptor Down.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SteVesTruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only time I have had a tire come off was when somebody was trying to steal my wheels...got all the lugs off except the locking one. When it gave out the right rear tire passed me on the shoulder. Ever since that incident I walk around the truck and check the wheels.

locouno

Reaction score
been mechanic well like forever never have had it happen to me my rule is if ya aint got the shit to tighten leave it on floor untill u do. Currently have my own bussiness and cell phones are a big distaction to anyone ive hired and my shop manager curently enforces cell restictions ringer off on ur tool box. If he walks by ur box and doesnt see it he will text or call em and stand right on em kida funny sometimes he either hears em buzzing or they all of a sudden have to use restroom. But realalisticly most 18 to 20 year olds coming out of some of these tech schools are retards and dealers love hiring em I even had one call bmw to see how many qts of oil it took before he changed it. Couldnt grasp the till its full ******* concept