New Raptor Rolling Around the PNW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice. I put stealth/matte ppf on my agate. White would be another story. Had full ppf on a white ride and if seeing dirt in the seems and such will bother you it may be best to skip it altogether because it will stand out like sore thumb and can be difficult to clean/remove it. And for others - yes. I know it's a truck.
just making sure here. you know its a truck right?

OP
OP
B

btpdx

Reaction score
Welcome to FRF, great truck, great pics and thanks for getting pics without the tire shine.

#OneLessprius

That said:
View attachment 464983
There’s a T*dra in the background of your Raptor pic? In you intro post???

tsk, tsk, tsk.
Hahaha! I didn't even realize it. Stopped by a buddies house and the overcast lighting was great to show off the Avalanche color change. I will perform 5 floggings as punishment!

OP
OP
B

btpdx

Reaction score
Very curious where you bought? So far I have found it extremely hard to buy local. Car tax on trade makes big difference in WA so that had always been a challenge. Checked on Carvana Today they have use as trade option!! Offer wasn’t exactly where I wanted to be but close.

Appreciate any info you’re willing to share, I’m in the Seattle area but no problem traveling for right deal. Congrats on the new truck✌️
I bought from Canby Ford (part of ***** Auto Group Now). They have been amazing on service and overall customer support. We have bought a few trucks from them between company and personal. They were easy to negotiate with (I came prepared with market data, carmax offer, flood ford warranty prices, etc). Neil Ochs over there is easy to work with and been there a long time. I did 90% of my deal over the phone, including working with finance on add-ons.

Boost

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Fellow PNW guy here. I’d recommend some rear liners and mud flaps. I hated the look of mud flaps. But the amount of cleanliness they bring made me forgive the look. Husky works well for me and strike the balance of function and form. Not obnoxiously over sized.

Admin.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Everyone, first time here at FRF. Just traded in my 2019 Limited for a 2024 Avalanche 35. I just finished my 2019 Build and got the itch. I had done roush intake, SPD downpipes and trombone, fox level, vrock 20s on 33s, air dam delete and raptor skid plate. It was a great truck and one of the few years with the HO motor.

Dealership offered me a great deal on trade and the purchase so I couldn’t say no.

So far I am loving the color and active exhaust. I have added an x4s tonneau, graphene tints, removed the air dams, bullet antenna, console vault, rear wheel liners, raptor puddle lights and some flags in the right spots. Just crossed 600 miles and did my first road trip to central Oregon for golf.

I like that I won’t have to touch much for a while (unless I want to) considering I am already 2800 into. I am considering the Cobb CF intake and engine dress up kit, some leds for the rock rails and will be doing a license plate relocate once my blazer plates registration moves over. I also want to add a behind seat sub and will probably do Molle panels in the bed for jack and extra storage.

Long term I considered doing matte PPF but it’s a maybe. I personally like the flat gray look but it’s a big investment. I may also put my 20” vrocks on with 35/37s when the stocks run out. For now i am looking forward to getting down to the dunes in southern Oregon to play around.

View attachment 464929
Gorgeous upgrade! Welcome to the forum!

fordrat

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the FRF and the Raptor family lots of fun ahead good dunes or bad dunes personally it doesn’t matter enjoy whatever you have.