New Raptor Rolling Around the PNW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

btpdx

Reaction score
Welcome. Fellow PNW guy here. I’d recommend some rear liners and mud flaps. I hated the look of mud flaps. But the amount of cleanliness they bring made me forgive the look. Husky works well for me and strike the balance of function and form. Not obnoxiously over sized.
I got the liners installed.... 2nd try after letting them sit in sun was the key, and still took plenty of work on the passenger side but love them. mudflaps are soooo practical but haven't been able to get over the look yet... appreciate the advice and will keep kicking it around

Admin.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
thank you! BTW love my Revolver x4s! I had a try fold before and very pleased with the switch and just talked my buddy into getting one for his rig (even though he bought the wrong brand of truck lol)
That's awesome to hear! The X4s is an amazing product, you can't beat the security of a hard folding tonneau cover and the convenience and style of a soft roll-up all in one!

cmacclel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, mud flaps are a game-changer for keeping your truck clean, even if they're not the most stylish addition.

gt350shelby

Reaction score
Very curious where you bought? So far I have found it extremely hard to buy local. Car tax on trade makes big difference in WA so that had always been a challenge. Checked on Carvana Today they have use as trade option!! Offer wasn’t exactly where I wanted to be but close.

Appreciate any info you’re willing to share, I’m in the Seattle area but no problem traveling for right deal. Congrats on the new truck✌️
Check out CarGurus and auto tempest