Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Harrismod72

Reaction score
So what does this mean. I checked with Ford and they gave me my vin but no ETA on the truck? Does the vin tell when the truck will be built?

StrikerHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what does this mean. I checked with Ford and they gave me my vin but no ETA on the truck? Does the vin tell when the truck will be built?
It does not.
It might take a week or two to actually get a build date, at this point, likely near the end of November, early December, with delivery to take an additional 2-4 weeks, depending on where you live and what shipment entails (truck, rail + truck, etc.).
Good luck.

Harrismod72

Reaction score
Doesn't the factory shut down for 3 weeks in December? And that means deliveries are on hold until January? So if mine gets build week of November 14th will that be a January delivery for the Midwest?

cmarko

Reaction score
Checked in and no luck for me today. Despite that I order 7/25 my order is still in processing and waiting to be selected for scheduling. ugh!

very nice people to talk with at Ford Service but extremely frustrating to be working this hard to spend $60k