Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright gents!

After pricing out F-150's vs Raptors.... looks like Im getting a Gen 2 Scab!

That being said... Ill be returning back to the USA around March 1st, 2017. When would be the best time to submit my order so my delivery date would be around that time frame?

Would hate to order it now, get it delivered to the dealer in january and have the thing sit on a dealer lot for 2 months. Not even sure if a dealer would do that. Thoughts?

ROMILOWITZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So do the window stickers show regular or premium fuel? I couldn't seem to find it on there. I looked at fueleconomy.gov and they list it as regular fuel on the new Raptor.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are going to do the Ford Rouge factory tour on 10/27. I hope they are building Raptors that afternoon! Does anyone know how it works - e.g. do they build all different models on a given day/hour or is it a certain line or another?

My white Screw is suppose to be built on the 28th...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdaallen

Reaction score
You get an eta to the dealer yet

Possibly late October.

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

We are going to do the Ford Rouge factory tour on 10/27. I hope they are building Raptors that afternoon! Does anyone know how it works - e.g. do they build all different models on a given day/hour or is it a certain line or another?

It's been about 10 years since I toured the plant. At that time I seen no real logic to models going down the line. A mix match of all colors and trim levels were traveling down the assembly line together. Quite amazing to watch all the required parts dropping into line for the right vehicle. The only trucks I don't recall seeing were any plane jane white fleet units, but then fleet units might be built at a different plant.

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Possibly late October.

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

It's been about 10 years since I toured the plant. At that time I seen no real logic to models going down the line. A mix match of all colors and trim levels were traveling down the assembly line together. Quite amazing to watch all the required parts dropping into line for the right vehicle. The only trucks I don't recall seeing were any plane jane white fleet units, but then fleet units might be built at a different plant.

We toured three or four years ago. This time I'm going to pay more attention!