Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dredlin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford Service replied this morning

10/10, 7:00pm
Ford Service
Hey, Greg! Your Raptor has a VIN: 1FTEX1RGXXXXXXXXX and is scheduled to build November 16th. :)
Mackenzie

Live in Northeast. SCAB Fully loaded. One of two allocations at dealer in Vermont

When did you order your truck?

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford Service replied this morning

10/10, 7:00pm
Ford Service
Hey, Greg! Your Raptor has a VIN: 1FTEX1RGXXXXXXXXX and is scheduled to build November 16th. :)
Mackenzie

Live in Northeast. SCAB Fully loaded. One of two allocations at dealer in Vermont

I'm jealous but CONGRATS!

StrikerHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
God I hope this is right.

Facebook, Ford Customer Service
Hey, Bill! Your build date is scheduled as October 31st. 1f642.png
Mackenzie

The FordETIS website still shows...
Primary Features
Build Date: 30.11.0002
Vehicle Line: F-150
Engine: 3.5L V6 GTDI
Transmission: 10 Speed Auto Transmission (10R80)

which I think we've concluded is just the generic place holder date when things haven't actually been scheduled.

And I don't yet get a Sticker using the ResearchManiacs website, so there's just no way to confirm the October 31st date as being right.

Anyone have a way to confirm, aside from simply asking Facebook Ford Customer Service to verify the information they've already given me ?

I mean, how cool would it be to have a Raptor born on Halloween <lol>

Last edited:

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
God I hope this is right.

Facebook, Ford Customer Service
Hey, Bill! Your build date is scheduled as October 31st. 1f642.png
Mackenzie

The FordETIS website still shows...
Primary Features
Build Date: 30.11.0002
Vehicle Line: F-150
Engine: 3.5L V6 GTDI
Transmission: 10 Speed Auto Transmission (10R80)

which I think we've concluded is just the generic place holder date when things haven't actually been scheduled.

And I don't yet get a Sticker using the ResearchManiacs website, so there's just no way to confirm the October 31st date as being right.

Anyone have a way to confirm, aside from simply asking Facebook Ford Customer Service to verify the information they've already given me ?

I mean, how cool would it be to have a Raptor born on Halloween <lol>

I don't think FordETIS actually changes until after it is actually built.

The FordETIS website still shows mine as Build Date: 30.11.0002, but I a window sticker andI have a build date of 10/14 and a delivery date on 11/1.

StrikerHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think FordETIS actually changes until after it is actually built.

The FordETIS website still shows mine as Build Date: 30.11.0002, but I a window sticker andI have a build date of 10/14 and a delivery date on 11/1.

Very nice Crash, just over 2 weeks then from build to delivery, knowing that there's quite a bit of variability in that timeline given where we each live. Thank you very much.
I've got that exact same date in ETIS.
I'm going to cross my fingers and hope that Ford Service is correct. I did send them another message this morning and the same Mackenzie responded that 31 October was in the system. Looks like I'm getting a Halloween Raptor. That's just damn cool <lol>

96LT4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you need a VIN to talk to Ford Service? I'd just love to know when they plan on pulling my order.

StrikerHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They should also be able to look your information up using the Dealer Number, your Order Number and your Last Name. If the dealership hasn't already given you the VIN, they will be able to do that as well I believe.