Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes on the VIN to talk to Ford Service on FB.

I also have build date of 10/31.
Sidenote, anyone still looking for Raptor, pm me. The dealer I bought from had allocation of 7 I believe, and I jumped on #2 about 2 weeks ago. MSRP also. Have bought several trucks from them and they are good to deal with.

StrikerHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes on the VIN to talk to Ford Service on FB.

I also have build date of 10/31.
Sidenote, anyone still looking for Raptor, pm me. The dealer I bought from had allocation of 7 I believe, and I jumped on #2 about 2 weeks ago. MSRP also. Have bought several trucks from them and they are good to deal with.
What color West ? I went with Lightning Blue, 802A and a few extra goodies. Just wondered if the color choice was driving scheduling at all ?

96LT4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They should also be able to look your information up using the Dealer Number, your Order Number and your Last Name. If the dealership hasn't already given you the VIN, they will be able to do that as well I believe.

Thank you! I will reach out to them.

StrikerHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Magnetic, 802A, Tech. Deleted graphics that were ordered. Bought my 2013 and 2014 with graphics and ended up taking them off of both.
So color doesn't appear to be have a real influence in build scheduling. That's a good thing I think. Now, do we get Halloween gremlins or just a bit more "Raptorish" spirit infused into our trucks as they're manufactured on Halloween <lol>.

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Everybody's is getting moved up and mine was pushed back 5 days

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

Have any ruby reds been scheduled?

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So color doesn't appear to be have a real influence in build scheduling. That's a good thing I think. Now, do we get Halloween gremlins or just a bit more "Raptorish" spirit infused into our trucks as they're manufactured on Halloween <lol>.

That would be great. Was glad deleting the graphics didn't change my build date. Don't really want the Tech package either, but the next owner might.

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are going to do the Ford Rouge factory tour on 10/27. I hope they are building Raptors that afternoon! Does anyone know how it works - e.g. do they build all different models on a given day/hour or is it a certain line or another?