Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JDog

Reaction score
Today was my day! Build date of 11/28. On to stage 2! Took off carbon fiber last Wednesday at the request of my dealer, which was at the suggestion of Ford.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chrisk2361

Reaction score
So I messenger ford today as usual. I am 5th out of 6 allocation at west Chester ford dealer in Philadelphia. Placed order back in August. I'm still waiting for VIN. It literally took less than 30 seconds for ford to messenger me back on my status. Can it be an auto response? How can someone type in order number, dealer number, wait for status and type a response back in under 30 seconds. Ford messenger is either very responsive or it's an auto response.

jsstalli

Reaction score
I was originally scheduled for build date on 10/12, then moved to 10/14, checked today and moved again to 10/17. I can view my window sticker.

Jhillen50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else just completely annoyed and disgusted with how drawn out and inconsistent this process is... This will be my 3rd Raptor, and it feels like the process had gotten worse every time.
Sorry, don't mean to be negative, but I needed to vent!

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else just completely annoyed and disgusted with how drawn out and inconsistent this process is... This will be my 3rd Raptor, and it feels like the process had gotten worse every time.
Sorry, don't mean to be negative, but I needed to vent!

I hear you, but I think they are kind of on schedule with the original plan - the interwebs and inside information seem to create the angst to me.
I've employed the reverse psychology of I need more time to save more money to comfortably get my payments where I want them - that is a sure fire way to practically ensure it will be here sooner than expected/wanted.
Im looking at end of year at worst as of now I believe? Emailed Service again to see if anything changed from Monday's estimate of 11/10 build date...