Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Smbecht

Reaction score
Feel your pain, clearly the Midwest is getting the shaft to truck dominated regions. I'd be curious to hear of any IL, IN, MI, WI, IA, MN dealers that have pulled #2.
I'm in southern IN and number two of two allocations for my dealer. Number one was ordered sometime in August and was given a VIN today. I ordered in mid September and mine went to unscheduled clean today.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the Pacific Northwest is even worse off. I'm 7th of 7 allocations. Put my order in mid August. So far only their first allocation has a build date and he hadn't heard of any others in the area being picked up yet either. At this rate I'm not gonna see my truck till next year. At least my dealer gave me MSRP and didn't try and haggle or anything.

Same boat for us, #2 placed in mid July, number one pulled only... been 2 months since and no second pass for us, or even another #1 order that we put in at another dealer mid August.

Mr Roarke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was number one and ordered right when banks opened in july. I got jumped by a scab order.

akaie15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I can. I was told today that I am scheduled for delivery on 10/28, but I expect that to change.

What's your build date?

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

Mine was just made available this morning with a build date of 10/20.

For those who are getting ETA delivery dates, where are you getting that information?

I live about 30 minutes from the Dearborn plant --- should be a short trip.

Corey77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's your build date?

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

Mine was just made available this morning with a build date of 10/20.

For those who are getting ETA delivery dates, where are you getting that information?

I live about 30 minutes from the Dearborn plant --- should be a short trip.

I live chatted Ford from their site and talked to a representative. That's how I got my delivery date. Built 10/13, delivery 11/3

Scrappy Doo

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Mcdonaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for info scrappy I just emailed dealer and asked to remove spray on. I can do that locally. I'm scheduled 10-20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk