What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R Level

Reaction score
The Raptor eat a telephone pole today. Hit the SOB at around 5mph and it destroyed the whole front driver side fender and bumper. Cracked the A-pillar in half right below the windshield.

Bad weather today in North Dakota, everything is ice. I was almost stopped and just barely clipped the damn pole and couldn't believe how much damage it did.
Bummer man!

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Picked it up from the shop. Let’s do a pool. I will list the services performed and y’all can guess how much it costs. And why did I drop it off instead of doing it myself? Global warming of course.

All 16 plugs/wires (I provided the plugs)
Transmission fluid drain and fill + filter
Transfer case fluid change
Front diff fluid change
And a synthetic oil change

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Picked it up from the shop. Let’s do a pool. I will list the services performed and y’all can guess how much it costs. And why did I drop it off instead of doing it myself? Global warming of course.

Front diff fluid change
$1,250.98 plus tax!

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Front diff fluid change
$925. And that's being extremely conservative. I could go $200 more and it's probably still way too low.