What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnny Raptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My FIL got his recall notice in the mail.
2014 SCREW, confirmed it’s just a PCM tune or whatever.
Also got ours in the mail today for my son’s 2014 SCREW. Says it should take a half day. Kinda surprised they said it was fine to keep driving it until an appointment could be made.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also got ours in the mail today for my son’s 2014 SCREW. Says it should take a half day. Kinda surprised they said it was fine to keep driving it until an appointment could be made.
I'm not sure why they'd say it would take a half day. The dealership I'm going through is sending out a mobile tech today and said it would an hour tops; if the codes were present they'd have the truck in the shop for the required repairs before the end of the week.

itsrichierich

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Changed oil and filter. Currently at 95k miles. Thought about selling it but not sure what to replace it with. Maybe an older GMC Sierra to get rid of the payments (owe about $9k). Current interest rate is at 2.49% with with local credit union.

That or I need to do something to the truck to spice it up. Maybe seat covers to give it a new look.

Any ideas on what to do with the truck? Would like to keep the mod under $1000.

Johnny Raptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure why they'd say it would take a half day. The dealership I'm going through is sending out a mobile tech today and said it would an hour tops; if the codes were present they'd have the truck in the shop for the required repairs before the end of the week.
That's just what the Ford letter said. I live in a really small town a with a small local dealership, but I never use them for anything. I'll have to hit them up and see if they even offer mobile tech service. Thanks for the heads up!