Goodyear Territory MT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Misfit_1122

Misfit_1122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is exceptionally low miles, 20K with your use case would make more sense. One mod that dramatically lowered my tire mileage was having a tune. Getting over 22-25K with a tune and KO2s wasn't really possible.
Yeah.... @GooseTuned needs to get into the tire warranty business lol you costing us too much money brother hahahhaha.

So far the Grabber ATX lasted me the longest at 37k, Cepek ext 27k, Wrangler Territoy MT 11.5 k. Hoping for the best with these!

Badboy4fun_wa

Reaction score
When I was looking last year there were a ton of Bronco takeoffs but the feedback from Jeep world was horrible. I stuck with KO2s and have been pretty happy. One bad thing with KO2s is they love to catch rocks from my gravel road that come winging off as soon as I hit freeway speeds. All else has been good for me.

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So far the Grabber ATX lasted me the longest at 37k, Cepek ext 27k, Wrangler Territoy MT 11.5
I have the same experience with the Grabber ATX as the longest lasting tire I had with over 61k for me. I went back to KO2’s and honestly this set I currently have on is the worst KO2’s I have ever owned. They are definitely not holding up like previous sets. I DD my 2012 and usually get about 40-50k out of KO2s before they get bald, but something about this set makes me want to go back to Grabbers. I’m coming up on 300k so I will reevaluate my tire choices soon, was leaning towards GY but probably not after this thread. Thanks for sharing your experiences.

someday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
KO3 should be coming out soon

Well there is a KO3 out in a 315/70r17 but a 12 ply F load rating!

Unfotunately looks like there not coming out with a load C or any other ply anytime soon

Last edited:

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
KO3 should be coming out soon

Well there is a KO3 out in a 315/70r17 but a 12 ply F load rating!

Unfotunately looks like there not coming out with a load C or any other ply anytime soon

That's insane. What 2500+ truck runs a 315?
I know aftermarket it's a free for all, but I don't see a lot of the H.D. trucks rocking our OEM size.

EagleRaptor

Reaction score
That's insane. What 2500+ truck runs a 315?
I know aftermarket it's a free for all, but I don't see a lot of the H.D. trucks rocking our OEM size.
Yeah that F rated tire is a no go, no idea why that is the only one available. Was looking forward to new tires this fall, but will wait or go with another brand