Cut wires. What to do...?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

blusatriani

Reaction score
Understood. I have some questions for you. I 100% do not want to come across as rude. These questions are questions out of curiosity.

So if it indeeds more repairs what are you going to do?

To me from the outside looking in, you are pregnant, meaning you own it, what other choice do you have but to fix it.

Can you bale on the truck and recoup your money? You are dealing with a Raptor and not a Toyota Camry. Meaning even though I see Raptors quite often I still see about 1000 f150's for every Raptor.
Yeah I've thought about this. If I did the cheap repair and found out there's a whole bunch other issues, I'd be willing to sell it for a loss without repairing. But of course, depends on how many other issues. I wouldn't want tons of other issues and potentially dump another $15k (I wouldn't think it would be that much) into a salvaged truck with no guarantees.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@blusatriani So the Instrument cluster doesnt power on at all? The centerstack works but the Nav doesnt? I also posted some wiring diagrams on the connectors in the back. Hard to tell with your photo of the wires but seems like they should match.

OP
OP
B

blusatriani

Reaction score
Sucks but looks like the harness runs all the way to the front meaning there is no sub harness.

View attachment 460643

View attachment 460644
Thanks this is definitely helpful

And yeah nothing shows up on instrument cluster and nav is backlit but nothing else. I havne't messed with AC or heater stuff yet but was told that AC needs to be hooked up/recharged (frame was replaced and was disconnected.)

And yeah it looks like those wires match when looking at the amplifier inputs.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the info in question is provided by the a2b connection. need to either get an oem amp or a zen module to retain that info. keep in mind you will need a new amplifier for some of the speakers if you get the zen module. there are speakers controlled by oem head unit and some are at the oem amp.