What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 462049
View attachment 462050

Yesterday - got it back from the shop. New SVC Baja frame cut bumper, SVC FMIC, and 4 LP6s. Also got a 454 Motorsports chase rack installed.

Never say never but I think the build is nearly done. Gonna figure out what other lights I want to do but other than that, it's how I always wanted it now.
Needs paint.

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score

Reaper308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok so for those of you laughing at my post about changing out the front diff cover with the 9.75 FP cover go ahead and laugh wasn’t until after I pulled the cover did it dawn on me it’s a 8.8 10 bolt on the front called the company I ordered the cover from and they kept insisting the front Diff on my 2018 is a 9.75 and the cover would work only after much discussion did I prevail and they are starting the return process. Called my local Ford Dealer parts dept. and asked if they knew of a replacement cover for the front they said there are non and I’m making work for a problem that doesn’t exist. After explaining to him I’m replacing the axels and I’m in there why not replace the cover and have a drain he said ok that might be helpful. All that to say ARB has one that works and will be here tomorrow so hurry up and wait! At least I can take my time cleaning the diff now!image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

blwn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so for those of you laughing at my post about changing out the front diff cover with the 9.75 FP cover go ahead and laugh wasn’t until after I pulled the cover did it dawn on me it’s a 8.8 10 bolt on the front called the company I ordered the cover from and they kept insisting the front Diff on my 2018 is a 9.75 and the cover would work only after much discussion did I prevail and they are starting the return process. Called my local Ford Dealer parts dept. and asked if they knew of a replacement cover for the front they said there are non and I’m making work for a problem that doesn’t exist. After explaining to him I’m replacing the axels and I’m in there why not replace the cover and have a drain he said ok that might be helpful. All that to say ARB has one that works and will be here tomorrow so hurry up and wait! At least I can take my time cleaning the diff now!View attachment 462058View attachment 462060View attachment 462059

Reaper308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ordered both the spicer and the ARB going to see but I think the Spicer’s drain is lower so will probably go with that one also no mod’s needed to put the Spicer on. Thanks for the link.

91Eunos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i-Lj8Z6JC-X4.jpgMust be spark plug season… Bought these Ruthenium plugs when my last coil went out a couple months ago, but never had time to install ‘em until today.

i-vBBs6WH-X4.jpg

Interesting little bump/extension on the ground side; thought it was a manufacturing defect when I saw the first one as I was checking the gap, but they all have it. Will pull a couple of these in a couple weeks to check on wear:

i-9fMCw6m-X4.jpg

The old ones look pretty good for almost 50K miles on ‘em:

i-Wt9ZNDp-X4.jpg