What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KingKoopa17

Reaction score
Did something a little "lame" a few days ago while I had some spare time at work. The "carbon fiber" license plate frame I bought from Amazon was in real bad shape, so I decided to take it off and repaint it. I wanted it to resemble the steering wheel with the red stripe, but I was afraid I wasn't going to like just a small stripe on the top so I did it on the top and the bottom. Not the greatest job (damn red paint bled beneath the tape I put on it for the stripes), but it's still an improvement over the deteriorated "carbon fiber." Oh, and I threw in some new LED license plate lights to boot. Nice easy mod. Wish I would've taken a before and after shot, but they are nice and bright and don't affect the backup camera at night.

1000011437.jpg
1000011434.jpg

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m around dial-up myself. 56k or so

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
20240730_160523.jpg
1000011950.jpg

Yesterday - got it back from the shop. New SVC Baja frame cut bumper, SVC FMIC, and 4 LP6s. Also got a 454 Motorsports chase rack installed.

Never say never but I think the build is nearly done. Gonna figure out what other lights I want to do but other than that, it's how I always wanted it now.

julien194b

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 462049
View attachment 462050

Yesterday - got it back from the shop. New SVC Baja frame cut bumper, SVC FMIC, and 4 LP6s. Also got a 454 Motorsports chase rack installed.

Never say never but I think the build is nearly done. Gonna figure out what other lights I want to do but other than that, it's how I always wanted it now.
gray LF, under sun, awesome color ! (but , shhhh, don't tell the others , let them believe its a shit primer..)

gray LF, best primer ever :headbang:

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
View attachment 462049
View attachment 462050

Needs LP15s...