GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes that would mean it's in transport. Good for you. Santa is on his way!

Darin, have you ever had a vehicle arrive but the tracking info never showed it in transport?
My dealer said it's happened to her before. I'm not expecting that to happen to mine, just wondering if you've seen it happen.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not that I can remember.

I would be very surprised if a unit showed up but never showed transportation. The system is some what accurate when vehicle are shipping with their normal flow. Completely different than a new launch when there are issue for retrofits or quality holds.

It may have been a case that they didn't watch the daily report sheets or vehicle visibility and it showed up quicker than expected.

Year ago I ordered a Ranger for a customer and it was delivered here 10 days after I placed the order. I didn't think that was even possible but it happened.

naptown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just heard from my dealer this afternoon and my truck is in transit from PA, will be in Annapolis within the next few days. Saying goodbye to my 2011 and can't wait for my new rig!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tonecapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just heard from my dealer this afternoon and my truck is in transit from PA, will be in Annapolis within the next few days. Saying goodbye to my 2011 and can't wait for my new rig!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Congrats on the almost new arrival. I too am in Anne Arundel County but is still at the dreaded ramp 59. Would mind telling me if yours was a dealer order or a special order? If you get a chance would you mind looking at of your window sticker and it will say Special order under the total MSRP box at the bottom. If it has nothing there it means that it is a dealer order. FP told me today that only dealer orders are being shipped but like half of the things they say I think they are full of crap.
Congrats again,

Tone

Last edited:

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm up in Harford County MD and mine was built 10/29 and released 11/29 and still sitting waiting for transport...SMH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

akaie15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
released 11/29 and still sitting waiting for transport...SMH

Yours released 2 weeks before mine and before some delivered trucks were built. Clearly "Released" is meaningless.

Where is your located? Mines in Woodhaven. Maybe they forgot about a whole storage facility. There are so many of them.

mhoes

Reaction score
Hi guys

New to the forum and cant wait to get my mitts on the new rig but pulling my hair out with the dealer.

They claim to have allocations and have put my order into the system and assigned an order # however the order hasn't been "picked up" by Ford yet. Its been 4 weeks now. They claim this is normal course and not unusual given the holidays etc.

I have order # and dealer code, however when I enter into the Ford order tracking nothing comes up.

Ford Custom Order Tracking | ordertracking.ford.com

Trying to figure out if the dealer is jerking me around and doesn't actually have an allocation or this is normal course. Anyone who has any experience in how this process works would be much appreciated.

Lee358

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys

New to the forum and cant wait to get my mitts on the new rig but pulling my hair out with the dealer.

They claim to have allocations and have put my order into the system and assigned an order # however the order hasn't been "picked up" by Ford yet. Its been 4 weeks now. They claim this is normal course and not unusual given the holidays etc.

I have order # and dealer code, however when I enter into the Ford order tracking nothing comes up.

Ford Custom Order Tracking | ordertracking.ford.com

Trying to figure out if the dealer is jerking me around and doesn't actually have an allocation or this is normal course. Anyone who has any experience in how this process works would be much appreciated.

A Raptor will not show up in COTUS. Message Ford Performance on Facebook or a forum to get info on the truck.

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Meanwhile back at the ranch, I just got booted to my 3rd salesman since ordering!!!! I know the industry can be tumultuous but DAMN its starting to become comical. Kind of matches the whole situation I guess though - pathetic