GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bassman

Reaction score
Just talked with my dealer today and he confirmed the hold on all the trucks. He was told it's a transmission issue, a computer chip of some sort. Also the factory closes next Wednesday for the holidays. My delivery date was supposed to be dec 17 - now prob after the first of the year.

CalPirate when was your build date?

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck still shows in storage yet an ETA of 12/15. Maybe it's being stored in an enclosed car carrier on its way here. hahahahahahahahahaha

Ford Service FB messaged me saying my truck is on it's way with an ETA of 12/25 --- ho ho ho :)

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ford Service FB messaged me saying my truck is on it's way with an ETA of 12/25 --- ho ho ho :)

Did they specifically says it's in transit or waiting for transportation with an eta of 12/25? If it's in transportation that's great. If its waiting... not so much.

When I checked my ETA with FP I already knew that the truck was being held for retrofit as per my Ford rep. But I wanted to see what info FP had. FP told me my truck was waiting for transportation and I had an eta of 12/15

That's why I was asking exactly what they told you

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did they specifically says it's in transit or waiting for transportation with an eta of 12/25? If it's in transportation that's great. If its waiting... not so much.

When I checked my ETA with FP I already knew that the truck was being held for retrofit as per my Ford rep. But I wanted to see what info FP had. FP told me my truck was waiting for transportation and I had an eta of 12/15

That's why I was asking exactly what they told you

Here's what they said:
"It's getting close to your dealer. Your ETA is Christmas Day. Guess Santa wanted to take it for a ride."

Guessing that means it in transport?

DJE

Reaction score
Does anybody know if the 802 package comes with dual climate control. My dealer told me it did when I ordered my truck but my window sticker says single. If so it's going to really **** me off. Thanks.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here's what they said:
"It's getting close to your dealer. Your ETA is Christmas Day. Guess Santa wanted to take it for a ride."

Guessing that means it in transport?

Yes that would mean it's in transport. Good for you. Santa is on his way!

Does anybody know if the 802 package comes with dual climate control. My dealer told me it did when I ordered my truck but my window sticker says single. If so it's going to really **** me off. Thanks.

802A does come with dual climate