GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1phatstang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to track a rail car with Norfolk Southern? My unit is on the way (November 18 build), and would like to track it. THANKS!!

robbinsraptor

Reaction score
Oxford White Tailgate Without Appliqué - Want to Trade? ;)

Does anyone want to trade an Oxford White tailgate with no appliqué? I originally built my raptor without it but changed my mind. My order is locked and scheduled for build. The only way to get the appliqué now is to trade the entire tailgate with another raptor owner that has the appliqué. Anyone want to trade?

uppitycitizen

Reaction score
Does anyone want to trade an Oxford White tailgate with no appliqué? I originally built my raptor without it but changed my mind. My order is locked and scheduled for build. The only way to get the appliqué now is to trade the entire tailgate with another raptor owner that has the appliqué. Anyone want to trade?

Bummer I have an avalanche on order probably coming with the applique that I would like to get rid of. Much prefer to have the regular tailgate!

gneissday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks 03'Darin for the update! Please keep us posted if you hear anything new on this situation. I much prefer the optional wheels and it will be disappointing if they're not available. I'm hoping my order gets pulled sometime next month (or Feb latest), so any talk about delays and constraints gets me anxious. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superiorplumbing