2024 Initial Thoughts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ford got rid of book manual. Probably saving a ton of money. Penny counters! I took the book manual from my 23 trade. Everything is on ford pass these days.
Last trip I took we were hours of driving out of cell phone range. And my buddy's Taco wouldn't start. It was kinda nice to have a printed manual ...

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Love it... I had a 2014 and it took everything I had money wise to get the 23. Due to this I have not been able to do many mods but love the truck.
If you have about fiddy bucks for a Forscan adapter, you can do quite a bit of mods that’ll cost you nothing.

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the squared off look a little bit more on the 21-23. I think that will change overtime when we start seeing more heavily modded 24's. I think they will look way better with new bumpers and lights. The interior feels more upgraded on the 2024 to me than my 2023. The red stitching, black recaro's, and "cockpit" dash is something I prefer much more. The soft touch fake leather on the doors looks more premium then the fake denim on the 21-23's.

My 23 was also a buggy mess with the electronics. My speakers would pop, stereo would shut off randomly, weird start ups, had to have buttons replaced, and a few more electrical ghosts. No issues so far with the 24 other than some panel fitment issues. Ford needs to get better with that crap. one of my doors is kinda sunk in and my front panels around the lights are kinda crooked

DFS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I don’t miss my ‘20, ‘21, or ‘23 at all compared to my ‘24. Really like everything about it, even the front end has grown to become my favorite seeing it everyday. The interior feels much more refined, and the cockpit feels dialed in. No complaints really.

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I don’t miss my ‘20, ‘21, or ‘23 at all compared to my ‘24. Really like everything about it, even the front end has grown to become my favorite seeing it everyday. The interior feels much more refined, and the cockpit feels dialed in. No complaints really.
I laugh about people thinking the 24 front end looks weird. I remember people being livid over the Gen 3 front end from the Gen 2. It all changes over-time. The more you see it the more it grows on you. I think the Gen 3.5 front end looks great when its built out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superiorplumbing