2024 Initial Thoughts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious, what are the changes to the interior that make it much more refined. I recently sat in one at my local dealership and must have missed it. And there’s the $8k to $10k min upgrade cost to go from 23 to 24 35 pkgs for very similar trucks. For me to do this I’d want a nice power bump. But my 23 only has 11k miles after just over 18 months.
23's were not $8k to $10k less than the equivalent 24 unless you are talking used. If you are talking used then we could argue the Gen 2's are a hell of a bargain compared to the Gen 3s. The cockpit style dash, red stitching, and replacing the fake denim with the leather like material which is soft touch are the highlights for me. They also made the "chrome" accent pieces more blacked out.

Makes it feel more premium to me.

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
23's were not $8k to $10k less than the equivalent 24 unless you are talking used. If you are talking used then we could argue the Gen 2's are a hell of a bargain compared to the Gen 3s. The cockpit style dash, red stitching, and replacing the fake denim with the leather like material which is soft touch are the highlights for me. They also made the "chrome" accent pieces more blacked out.

Makes it feel more premium to me.
Yes I was talking about trade in value of a 23 to go to a 24.

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fair enough. Probably not worth the upgrade to be honest. I came from a Bronco Raptor so me upgrading was to get back into a truck. I probably wouldn't have traded my 23 in for a 24 based on interior alone.
Gotcha. The HUD would be nice. Same with the dual valve shocks and black recaros (why only the front seats is Ford cheaping out) on the 37.