GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a call from dealer and said it would schedule asap if I dropped the beadlock wheels. Said there was no issue with the carbon fiber package. Looks like I will be rocking cast wheels...until you can order the others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beth D

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Anyone Know???

Anyone know wth this means??? My dealership received one today that was ordered after mine??image.jpg

MJslasherADMIN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone help me get details on my order? Any help would be appreciated. Im not a Facebook user so I cant ask Ford to look it up via Facebook. I have a salesman at my dealership and I talk to him via email. I am in Dallas, placed my order in late Sept. Two weeks ago I got a VIN number with a build date of first week in Jan 2017. I emailed the dealer today to see if my build date was pushed back, and it had been. Build date of Jan 27th, schedule to ship to the dealer on Feb 4th. I want to see how accurate this all is. I ordered Beadlock wheels. He says my truck is not on constraint for Beadlocks

Vin - 1FTFW1RG0HFA85753

Last edited:

Nordic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm am not seeing any constraints for the wheels or the CF package on todays list.

Thanks 03'Darin for the update! Please keep us posted if you hear anything new on this situation. I much prefer the optional wheels and it will be disappointing if they're not available. I'm hoping my order gets pulled sometime next month (or Feb latest), so any talk about delays and constraints gets me anxious. :)

I got the call from the dealer today saying mine could be built this week if I drop the optionally beadlocks. Otherwise 3-4 months (which could be just bs to force the issue). Ordered late July and hung tough through the CF debacle (that will be included in the build). Have to give an answer tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_0787.GIF
    IMG_0787.GIF
    447.6 KB · Views: 430