GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cars.com is automated.....once a vehicle goes into the dealers system it shows up on there....in no way is it reflective of actual inventory.....

jnsgator

Reaction score
Been trolling these threads for a while now and also waiting for a VIN and build date (ordered mid August). I just received a text from dealer today that the plant is not scheduling anymore orders with the upgraded beadlock wheels or the carbon fiber (mine has just the beadlock). Anybody else hearing the same?
FullSizeRender.jpg

Last edited:

DROPOUT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been trolling these threads for a while now and also waiting for a VIN and build date (ordered mid August). I just received a text from dealer today that the plant is not scheduling anymore orders with the upgraded beadlock wheels or the carbon fiber (mine has the just the beadlock). Anybody else hearing the same?

This is the first I've heard of the Beadlock's being held back. CF has been an ongoing issue for months. I removed CF and got a build date. I have the beadlock wheels though and didn't have to remove them! Luckily ... The standard wheels are awful.

Scrappy Doo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the first I've heard of the Beadlock's being held back. CF has been an ongoing issue for months. I removed CF and got a build date. I have the beadlock wheels though and didn't have to remove them! Luckily ... The standard wheels are awful.

I'm the opposite. I have the beadlocks and not sure I like them. May trade for standard wheels. Guessing that won't be difficult if that's what I decide.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

I know the 2017's are just arriving, but is it too early to order a 2018? lol. Deployed until mid summer and want to get my 2018 order in early. Has anyone has success at getting near invoice with the 2017's?

Getting invoice right now takes some work. Those that have are typically friends, family, or very good customers of the dealer.

pokecase

Reaction score
Been trolling these threads for a while now and also waiting for a VIN and build date (ordered mid August). I just received a text from dealer today that the plant is not scheduling anymore orders with the upgraded beadlock wheels or the carbon fiber (mine has the just the beadlock). Anybody else hearing the same?
9.jpg

I have carbon fiber, and a build date of 01/02/2017.

pokecase

Reaction score
Clearly you are already scheduled.

That said, who knows what the current parts allocation looks like.

True, but I had been told that all CF orders were delayed. I ordered in August, Priority 10. I DID get passed over, but finally got a VIN last week and then a few days later the 01/02/17 build date. On the phone yesterday, FP told me that was a firm build date, and that they expect no more delays. Time will tell.