DO NOT WORK with RMB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try calling the Sheriff’s department where he lives and explain the situation and ask for their advice. If you happen to talk to someone that gives a damn they might try to help you out by paying a visit or advising your next steps.

How did you pay? Wire? CC?

cwylie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So far nothing, he's still not replying to my calls and my emails.
I guess I have to go there myself and sue him for it.
It’s always the same story with him. He does it over and over again. I personally know of at least 5 motors owed to people that were never delivered. Yet the admins over at f150ecoboost.net continue to protect him by deleting post.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well thanks for the advice/comment.
When I did my build the R was not out yet (not in our region).
You are missing out on the purpose of my post, I just don't want another person to get scammed and go through what I am going through now.
It may sound funny to you since you didn't go through it but at least have the decency to respect and appreciate what others trying to do when all they want is helping others and prevent them from gettingscammed. (My apologies if my English/grammar is not up to your standards as English is my second language).
Oh I get what you’re saying, def sounds like they screwed around for sure

OP
OP
H

hsoonalmulla

Reaction score
Try calling the Sheriff’s department where he lives and explain the situation and ask for their advice. If you happen to talk to someone that gives a damn they might try to help you out by paying a visit or advising your next steps.

How did you pay? Wire? CC?
Sounds luke an a good idea to me, I'll give it a try. I paid with credit card, I am collecting all the papers they asked me for for a dispute and we'll see how it goes.

OP
OP
H

hsoonalmulla

Reaction score
It’s always the same story with him. He does it over and over again. I personally know of at least 5 motors owed to people that were never delivered. Yet the admins over at f150ecoboost.net continue to protect him by deleting post.
This is why I am posting it here at the raptor forum, you guys are honest.

cwylie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a shame the mods on F150ecoboost.net have buried thread after thread where others have brought up issues with Ryan Brown. This, no doubt, has contributed to his ability to continue ripping people off. For all the motors he says he has out there making big power, it's hard to find even a single person with one that is actually running, much less making big power.

hingedthinker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had to eat a $10,000 Ford V10 engine for my class A RV due to a shady, scumbag RV service company. On top of that, $1500 in inspection at the Ford dealer later. $2k to tow it the first time, $7k to haul it the second time. Not to mention loss of utility for 28 months. After 12 months I drove there, went to the Sheriff's office and had an officer follow me to the business. I provided my agreements. My RV was not even at the shop. The officer found it a week later parked on a public road. Besides the railroad job, LA Engine, the company I purchased the supposed reman engine from, did not sell me a reman. They sold me an F250 junkyard pull as a reman. I have the invoice that clearly describes a reman engine. Sanderson Ford in Phoenix verified it was an F250 engine, most likely from a wreck, pulled. So, I got ripped off twice.

The RV is parked, useless, at my parents property right now. I'm going to make lemonade though. I'm in the process of acquiring a resort property lot to turn it into an investment property.

Lesson learned, never deal with companies that have no / poor reputation, never give them big up front down payments. Never buy an RV. They are all shat. It's still for sale btw. I also own a 2022 5th wheel that I've trying to sell.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I guess this is what's happening with me right now.
The issue is I live overseas so I can't really go to his shop.
Be glad you can’t go. It’s only money. You may wind up doing something you’d regret, or vice versa.
This is why I am posting it here at the raptor forum, you guys are honest.
Hey, who you calling honest? No need to engage in name calling. lol.

Yeah, that situation sucks. Most have been there in one way or another. Whenever I’ve been scammed I try to look on the bright side. At least it wasn’t a gun to my head. If you used Amex you’ll be covered. If not, hopefully Visa etc will do the right thing.