GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

comagt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's pretty reliable once everything is up and running, but with Raptors on factory hold it may not show up right away. I wouldn't expect anything to start showing up until late AUG or early Sep. It also takes a few days after the order is ACTUALLY entered into their system. The only way to know 100% that your order was submitted is to have the DORA from your dealer showing it.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hate Ford Dealers :

I've heard 4 different things from 4 different dealers on ordering a 17 Raptor.

Here is the latest:

There's no limit from what ford says. It's another trim level like a king ranch now. Orders are being sold at msrp, stock units will probably be listed over sticker like everyone else's

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's pretty reliable once everything is up and running, but with Raptors on factory hold it may not show up right away. I wouldn't expect anything to start showing up until late AUG or early Sep. It also takes a few days after the order is ACTUALLY entered into their system. The only way to know 100% that your order was submitted is to have the DORA from your dealer showing it.

Thats pretty much what my dealer said. Ive got my DORA and as soon as it gets a VIN I can track it. Now we play the waiting game...

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Does anyone have a copy of what the DORA actually looks like?

dora-the-explorer.jpg

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But seriously what does a "dora" sheet actually look like. Stupid ******* dealer I think is trying to pull one on me.