GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
I haven't seen a DORA for a '17 Raptor yet. I have seen order previews however. Perhaps the dealers aren't getting them from Ford yet.

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
placed order GOOD news and Bad news

Hello everyone placed my order today with Holman ford Cherry Hill/Marlton (sales guy Andrew) super crew 802a some other options etc everything except the tailgate and the interior accent $68160 woo hoo now the wait
now for the news
I am 13 in the wait list to get my order put in!!!! once order banks open dealers will get to submit 4 (yes only 4 for now) so its still a crap shoot and draw of straws type of deal. no guarantee but "it is was it is" I want a raptor again :)
now some good news; out of all the 13 that are on the wait list only 3 have put money down as a actual deposit! I am the number 3 so he said the deposit people will go to the head of the line if the wait list people do not come in a put a deposit down. Hope others have good luck out there and one final note
There are dealers out there that will work with you and NOT JACK THE price up; just do your research.

comagt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw this today "Raptor OK to buy is currently planned for 11/3/16. We do not plan to wait for OK to Buy to schedule retail orders given retail order demand."

Is retail our custom orders or the dealer lot orders?

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is listed as retail as well. I was second to "order" at the dealer. I have not heard anything from them since I picked options. Shouldn't there be a Ford performance video out tomorrow with new details?!

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine is listed as retail as well. I was second to "order" at the dealer. I have not heard anything from them since I picked options. Shouldn't there be a Ford performance video out tomorrow with new details?!

Yea I think the video should be out any minute now.

faceoff4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe mine was a retail order too and I was the first order they placed and it has a priority code of a 10. Not 100% sure what the priority 10 means but I am hoping that its not a bad thing.