GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
c790fcc52de42a6c6152cbdb681059d6.jpg

My friend is the owner of the ford dealerships. He texted me today and told me that my Raptor order was accepted. I don't know what that means. I'm going to see him Friday and I'll see if he has a Dora or something. I'll keep you all posted. My wife said I'm giggling like a little school girl. Should be a bad ass truck!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No he meant to say Raptor not Roush. That's why I said Raptor and he said yes...

I was with Jack Roush over the weekend and we were talking about him. That's why he said Roush...

dtt255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No he meant to say Raptor not Roush. That's why I said Raptor and he said yes...

I was with Jack Roush over the weekend and we were talking about him. That's why he said Roush...

Ok. I ask because there are videos of '2017 roush raptors' on YouTube..... Or supposed to be

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
c790fcc52de42a6c6152cbdb681059d6.jpg

My friend is the owner of the ford dealerships. He texted me today and told me that my Raptor order was accepted. I don't know what that means. I'm going to see him Friday and I'll see if he has a Dora or something. I'll keep you all posted. My wife said I'm giggling like a little school girl. Should be a bad ass truck!!!!

I'd never trust a sales guy who doesn't know which word to use... ACCEPTED*

:crazy:

dtt255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok Wow...just got off the phone with my guy at Louisberg, KS.

Since they don't have their allocation yet, other dealers have gotten it, but he is still not aware of his, he has no answer for me on what the pricing will now be.

Says if they get close to the number they are thinking the pricing can go up to $10k above sticker. I was like... WTH?!?! From $50 above invoice to $10k above sticker?!

He wasn't happy to tell me this, but is what it is. So I cancelled my order. I can't live with that large of an unknown.

So disappointed but the search goes on!

(I am also going to post this under the dealer thread)

D

Deleted member 12951

Ok Wow...just got off the phone with my guy at Louisberg, KS.

Since they don't have their allocation yet, other dealers have gotten it, but he is still not aware of his, he has no answer for me on what the pricing will now be.

Says if they get close to the number they are thinking the pricing can go up to $10k above sticker. I was like... WTH?!?! From $50 above invoice to $10k above sticker?!

He wasn't happy to tell me this, but is what it is. So I cancelled my order. I can't live with that large of an unknown.

So disappointed but the search goes on!

(I am also going to post this under the dealer thread)

So they would be making roughly $15k+ profit over the $50 deal and he isn't happy. Yeah right, whatever. He is so happy that you cancelled your order and won't be calling him again so he can move on to the next guy.