GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dtt255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can get one for MSRP from Team Ford in Vegas, call Dennis Carroll 702-499-1903, nice guy. I'm going to make a vacation out of picking up mine.

Already done and done :)

With the removal of the graphics, I am only about $1500 above where I was before anyway.

Plus without the shipping it will be cheaper in the end.

Just going to rent a car, drive 3 hours to Vegas, and pick her up. They have an enterprise rent a car in the dealership, so returning the rental will be cake.

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice plan

Already done and done :)

With the removal of the graphics, I am only about $1500 above where I was before anyway.

Plus without the shipping it will be cheaper in the end.

Just going to rent a car, drive 3 hours to Vegas, and pick her up. They have an enterprise rent a car in the dealership, so returning the rental will be cake.

I'm going to do the samething. LoL

mwright4679

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I talked to my dealer yesterday. He said his regional guy just left and informed them they are going to get 3 allocations the first year. Orders would begin getting pulled in Nov. He expects that those 3 allocations would be spaced through out the year. He also said not to expect to see my truck before January or February.

I expected that time frame. He also said that ford thinks 90% of the raptors would be sold before they even hit the lot.

Just my latest update.

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just finalized and put my deposit down.

MSRP. Number 4 out of their 12 allocations for the 2017 Model year.

Good luck guys.

comagt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How is it not?

You first? but to drop the silly games.

My point is that Ford has stated that retail orders will be fulfilled. Dealer allocations are a different beast. So by giving you an allocation instead of just placing your order, they will end up with one less truck for the year. You are probably going to pay less then someone snagging it off the floor.

It also means that allocation will be built to your spec and not theirs. If you back out, they are stuck with it, but that is honestly less of an issue with the Raptors. Anyone backing out on any order would be a blessing for them. :)

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You first? but to drop the silly games.

My point is that Ford has stated that retail orders will be fulfilled. Dealer allocations are a different beast. So by giving you an allocation instead of just placing your order, they will end up with one less truck for the year. You are probably going to pay less then someone snagging it off the floor.

It also means that allocation will be built to your spec and not theirs. If you back out, they are stuck with it, but that is honestly less of an issue with the Raptors. Anyone backing out on any order would be a blessing for them. :)

I'm going with the thought process Dealer Allocation Orders will be honored before customer orders.