September - Red Desert/Killpecker Dune Outing (Wyoming)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's possible I could take the 2nd weekend of June off. June 12th-14th Friday through Sunday if I knew that would work. It's almost 100% that the 3rd and 4th weekends in June are a no-go for me.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I might be done planting but 3rd week in June or after would be best. 4th of July would work for me also.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I could definitely do the 3rd-5th of July but I don't think Noah will be in the area that long.

And then what about SDBR2? Will we have that and when??? I will likely not be able to do the 3rd or 4th weekend of June due to meets with my team.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just thinking about this and I have an idea.

Red Desert Run - July 3rd-5th (low key with only 6-8 trucks).
Red Desert Pre-Run - Mid June (for those that would like to come up/down or be in the area like Noah)

How many would be interested. This will not be a supported run like SDBR but more of a low key fun get together. I'll plan out some general routes but I won't have the time or desire to spend weeks organizing all the details. Thoughts?

ironside

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll try to make one or the other I'll have to see what happens though. I might have family in town around that time. But I'll do my best to make it work

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I want to give everyone as much advance notice as possible. Some like myself have to have our summer leave in by February.

If this looks like it will really happen, I'll start throwing out some ideas for the run/camping/hotels, et cetera in the coming weeks and see what kind of preferences there are.