September - Red Desert/Killpecker Dune Outing (Wyoming)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm still smiling from that Sunday afternoon jaunt. All at 50-70 mph and I felt that was very conservative since I've never been on any of those roads.

I'll be getting Thunder Beast out in the Mojave come January too! Looking forward to that!

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bet - it's amazing how smooth it rides at speed on roads. It takes some getting used to but it's fun once you start sliding around turns at 60 mph is a blast.

You'll love the Mojave!

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man WYO looks like a great trip! Nice pics as well. Won't be able to make it though as I've relocated and started a new job. Thanks though

roostinyfz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would absolutely love to go but will be down in AZ for an archery elk hunt. I'm in Pocatello, ID.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well maybe we can do it another time. I've had some family issues come up that may convert my 6 day September Raptor break in a different direction. I will still be hitting the Red Desert several times this summer in case anyone is ever interested.

I would like to make this a low key outing someday though!

Good luck in your new job svt83!

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
September 14th to the 19th is free again so if anyone wants to do this potential run or a variant of it, I'm open to it again. Thunder Beast will be out and about during this time frame with or without fellow Raptor company.

If anyone in the area is interested, just post it here.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know Wilson. That darn farming will be keeping you busy I'm sure!

I'm sure we'll catch another outing together somewhere down the road.

svtfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seeing those amazing pics makes me wanna cry Wyo. The raptor was born for the west. I so wish I lived out that way!

Enjoy

-Brian