September - Red Desert/Killpecker Dune Outing (Wyoming)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We still have room for a few more good people out here!

Mountains and desert all in the same area. Raptor heaven around here!!!

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This will be an outing someday! Just hit this area again for 300 miles Saturday! I've still just sampled all the possibilities in the vast expanse. The Raptor was made for the Red Desert and Wyo Country!!! I will get some of you guys up here one day! Count on it!!

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Depends on a few factors. I could probably make the 2nd or 4th weekend work. June is probably my busiest month.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We haven't done an organized run yet. Maybe a low key one in the summer of 2015.

Elevations are from a little under 7000 to 8000 for the main trails/roads.

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any interest in making this a low key meet sometime next summer? I have very limited time in June and July.

I could possibly make a few days work on the first weekend of June and about the only other time I have between early June and early July is the weekend of 4th (of July).

Any interest? June is crazy busy for me but it would be great if we could even get a low key meet going. Noah will you not be up in this area until later in June?
@Wilson, @ironside, @970Co, @The Car Stereo Company