Saw one on the road today - now I want

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Seriously? I was trying to clarify a question, thats all. Youre so defensive and abrasive sometimes it gets old.

Also you say this isnt the Gen 2 forum...well its the Ford Raptor forum correct? The Gen 2 is a Ford Raptor correct? This is the area on the Ford Raptor forum to discuss the Gen 2 2017 Ford Raptor correct? So how exactly are we in the "wrong forum"? Come on, give it a rest.

You wouldnt go on the Weapons thread on the Ford Raptor forum and talk about wine and cheese would you? No. We are in the correct portion of the Ford Raptor forum to discuss the 2017 Ford Raptor.

Just hadn't razzed you in a while, and I like poking the hornets nest once in a while just to see if the hornets are awake.

Exactly the response I was expecting...........lol

ManfromSnowyRiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Once I get my crappy 2017 Raptor I plan to launch an all out troll war on the Gen I forums as revenge. Talk about the better performance, cool features, fixed issues, improvements to no end and rag on them about just how crappy them Gen Is are. Who will join me in Battle!!?? :ROFLJest:

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Once I get my crappy 2017 Raptor I plan to launch an all out troll war on the Gen I forums as revenge. Talk about the better performance, cool features, fixed issues, improvements to no end and rag on them about just how crappy them Gen Is are. Who will join me in Battle!!?? :ROFLJest:

I just can't wait for the first Gen 2 fanboy to make it on a run. Gen 2s are going to be even more entertaining on the trail trying to keep up with the Gen 1s with more mods. I'll make sure to post video of all the carnage

#whatareicons

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sometimes I see a picture and say, that's not bad and then others look way too much like a regular F150. Just hoping somehow, someway there will be a v8 option for 2018 and then at least it can come down to how is the 10 speed holding up, what do people think about the new off-road system, and of course styling. Until then, the v6 combo and looks are worrisome.

As to gen1 value, I suspect there will be an initial drop next year (all relative) but eventually they'll start climbing again as people realize that these are classics never to be made again. The original and only V8 SVT Raptor .

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just can't wait for the first Gen 2 fanboy to make it on a run. Gen 2s are going to be even more entertaining on the trail trying to keep up with the Gen 1s with more mods. I'll make sure to post video of all the carnage

#whatareicons

Just how much glue do you honestly have to sniff through lol? 500 lbs lighter, power:weight is vastly superior, stronger frame etc. But yes I agree, you're going to need mods to keep up with its performance.

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score

#whatareicons

Cant we just keep the discussion stock vs stock? Comparing a Gen 1 Raptor with a bunch of mods against a stock Gen 2 is a pretty horrible comparison and actually incredibly pointless.

For **** sake give me a million bucks and Ill make a VW bug spank any lesser modded Gen 1 or Gen 2 offroad. With enough time and money anything can be better than anything else in most cases.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just how much glue do you honestly have to sniff through lol? 500 lbs lighter, power:weight is vastly superior, stronger frame etc. But yes I agree, you're going to need mods to keep up with its performance.

Spoken like an ignorant ass hole who doesn't understand travel.

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

=For **** sake give me a million bucks and Ill make a VW bug spank any lesser modded Gen 1 or Gen 2 offroad.

Spoken like an ignorant ass hole who doesn't understand literally anything in the entire world. Like possibly one of the least intelligent "people" on the entire planet.

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Spoken like an ignorant ass hole who doesn't understand travel.

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

Spoken like an ignorant ass hole who doesn't understand literally anything in the entire world. Like possibly one of the least intelligent "people" on the entire planet.

rcgkp0L.gif

Last edited: